- Years in capital markets and banking – 30
- Industry/sector expertise – financials, macroeconomics
- Geographic experience – U.S., Europe, Asia
- Prior firms – Morgan Stanley (Smith Barney), Fannie Mae
- Prior positions – Director of Research, Chief Economist, Research Analyst
- Education – PhD Economics (UNC Chapel Hill), MBA (NYU), BA English (Fordham)
- Awards – Eleven year Institutional Investor All America research analyst for financials
Concurrent with his role at InFocus, Dr. Peter T Treadway is an investment strategist, money manager and author. He currently publishes an investment blog called The Dismal Optimist which offers opinions on the global markets, technology and politics. Peter has spent the better part of the last ten years in Asia where, in addition to his investment activities, he taught graduate investment valuation courses as an Adjunct Professor at the City University of Hong Kong and the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics. He also has given occasional workshops on investment topics in Hong Kong and Singapore. Before moving to Asia, Peter had a distinguished career on Wall Street as a sell side financial analyst. Prior to Wall Street, he served as Chief Economist at Fannie Mae.